Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Panetones

Its christmas time here for sure and you know its christmas cause every store in the world here has a million cakes called panetones which is basically a nasty cake premade and sold in a bag.I have learned a new meaning to sick while ive been here. Time is going by super fast, and yes we just had our first cambio or transfer in the mission, everyone in our house stayed put, our zone leader changed and we have some new guys in the zone but not much of a difference. We had a surprise visit from Presidente on Sunday and he met with us 4 in our district, he told me hes heard a lot of good things and is happy with my progression here. He said he might make me a trainer for a brand new missionary next transfer so in about 5 weeks! Yikes. Its so weird with my spanish cause I'm definitely progressing and recieving a lot of help but I feel like I havent learned anything. Its coming along slowly, Im grateful I have the oppurtunity to learn a language cause it has humbled me a lot. I pray for you guys everyday too hope your leading the family in scripture study every night I have to pull teeth to get anyone to read here. 
Love
Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment