Thursday, February 23, 2017

Week of February 19, 2017

Hey, so I had a pretty good week, but on Thursday I woke up in the middle of the night and I threw up and then I went out to our backyard and as I was standing out there I got super dizzy and then I remember hitting my butt and then my head. I had passed out and it was a miracle the way I fell too cause I should of hit my had on the sink outside to wash clothes but I was 5ft from that and about 2ft above concrete so it still hurt a lot but it was just dirt. I got a minor concussion and I had a fever and vomiting it was a pretty terrible combination so they took me to a clinic and put an IV in me to get my water and salt and sugar levels back to normal and after a few hours they let me go and gave me some medicine and said I probably have some sort of virus and to come back Monday and do an analysis of my blood. Also President Cabezas and Hna Cabezas came out to our zone did interviews and trainings but i was in the clinic or in bed so I couldn't go. On Saturday they came to our house and I got to talk to him for a while which was a great experience and Hna Cabezas had me talk to some other doctor on the phone and I ended up doing a blood analysis on Saturday instead and I got the result this morning and I don't have any virus like dengue or chikengunya or anything so probably was just a stomach infection combined with the minor concussion. anyway a whole bunch of crazy this week but I went to church on Sunday and today I feel better, just need to keep taking my medicine for a bit til I'm all recovered. I literally walked home in a rain storm the other day and was walking to my knees in water. It took days for all my clothes to dry. This Sunday we had 10 investigators in the church which is like crazy high. The missionary work here is great and we have 2 baptisms this Saturday and if i stay another transfer we will have a bunch next month hopefully. Hope everything is good at home love and miss you guys


Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment