Friday, March 10, 2017

Week of March 5, 2017

*Missionaries in Bolivia go on a three day lockdown during one of the festivals the country celebrates. Missionaries are given challenges by their Mission President for the weekend. This email came after the lockdown.*

It was kind of the opposite, after a 3 day vacation it was hard to not be lazy. I just read the BoM and played hearts with the other missionaries. It did make me want to read the book of mormon more. I finished it for the first time in spanish so thats 1 for the mission 3 times total. Right now I have to read the BoM every transfer, so every 6 weeks. Its just 15 pages a day so not a lot. Its hot here but its moving from summer to spring and then to winter. It rains here a ton, its basically a rain forest here. Cool for the mission call for Cade. Right now we have a super cool family. The dad was baptized a long time ago but the mom no. They have four kids and two can be baptized. Yesterday we taught about marriage and that they need to get married to be baptized and she said it made sense and that shell talk to the dad about it. They are super awesome and I really hope we can baptize them. Im very excited for my package! Things are good here and I hope its good at home. It can be pretty miserable to be sick sometimes but it makes me appreciate being healthy more. I will humbly accept all gifts when I return home, at the end of this transfer ill have 7 months! only 17 more! Also mothers day is coming up when I can call home, so thats great.
 
 Love and miss all of the family.


Elder Nelson



No comments:

Post a Comment