Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Week of March 19, 2017

I had a good week this week. I had three exchanges with other missionaries, which means we change companions and work in other areas. I got to work with E Vergara un chileno really cool. He has a twin serving in Peru and it reminded me of Jackson and Bennett. He was in a Chilean reggae band before the mission and we get along really well. I also went with E Ferierra the brasilero to some far away land that was an hour and a half walk in the middle of nowhere to teach a family that wasn't there, so we just walked back after that haha but it was fun, and super beautiful in the jungle and all the animals and everything, but I didn't have my camera so sorry. Our family that was supposed to be baptized this Saturday was cancelled but they put us in charge and we put their date for April. We are trying to find a lot of new people and were working hard I'm feeling good. The missionary work here is good were focusing on teaching the doctrine simply and more efficient contacts

 Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment