Monday, March 13, 2017

Week of March 12, 2017

My shoes are doing ok right now but Bolivia is taking its toll. Worst comes to worst I can take them to a shoe place and fix them to last until I hit a year. I hit 6 months today which is pretty crazy a quarter of my mission is over. I never feel isolated with the latinos, I can speak spanish haha. Im very excited to eat some hot cheetos!. To help pay for the wedding of our investigators Im buying a hammock from them thats gonna be designed with the united states flag so Im pretty excited for that. We had 2 baptisms this week and are trying for 7 on the 25th its gonna be a little stressful but I think we can pull it off with the Lords help. Things are good here, are you reading the BoM everyday? With the goal I have now ill read it like 11 times before I come back. I learn something everyday. Love you have a good week




Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment