Saturday, January 21, 2017

Week of January 15, 2017

Honestly the only thing I wish I would have done before I came here is maybe read the scriptures more and gone out with missionaries, not for my practice but because it sucks when you cant find a member to accompany you for a lesson. I feel like there are just things you need to learn by suffering and experience in the mission. President Hinckley is a legend I cant wait to get the Liahona for January and read the segment on him. I know Im lucky for where Im serving and the people here are a lot easier to teach. Something interesting I read this morning is Alma and Amulek and their first time teaching together and it basically is a battle of words between them and the Lawyers of the land, and the lawyers in the scriptures are always bad, but it doesnt deter me. They are about to contend with Zeezrom and its always exciting to read. Have a good week, Love and Pray for you guys everyday


Elder Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment