Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Week of January 29, 2017

Alright I'm finally in my area! I got here yesterday afternoon. My companion is Elder Moreno he is from Honduras and he has just one transfer. So technically I'm training him. We get along well and were both focused on our what we wanna do here which is baptize converts and building the Lords Kingdom here in Bolivia. We're still getting to know each other but he is great from what Ive seen. We live in a house with 2 other Elders and our house is good it just needs to be cleaned...a lot. I was thinking how grossed out mom would be in the house with all the dead cockroaches and other stuff in here lol, but I'm working on cleaning it. I sent a picture with the shirt and the cookies which are amazing! Thanks so much! Elder Cook was great and his wife was awesome too. He said a lot of cool stuff but the best part was when he bore his testimony about the Savior. He said "I want to be more clear in my testimony especially with missionaries, I want to say that I know the Saviors voice, and I know the Saviors face." It was so cool! If you want to be inspired in home teaching read emissaries of the church by Elder Holland this past conference. We have a totally different schedule now. It is a lot more flexible and now we don't count lessons or any of that stuff everyday. Only baptisms, people with a baptism date, investigators that came to church and new investigators. We also have raised our goal of baptisms to 3 every month. I'm very happy here and excited to get to work in this area. Have a good week 

Love

Elder Nelson


No comments:

Post a Comment